The General Body of the Centre comprises the following five types of members :
1. Ordinary Members :
Persons who have signed the Memorandum of Association and members of the Board of Governors are Ordinary Members of the Society.
2. Patrons :
Individuals or organizations on a payment of Rs. 5,00,000/- can be enrolled as Patron Members.
3. Life Members :
Individuals or organizations who covenant to pay to the Centre a minimum of Rs.1,00,000/- can be enrolled as Life Members.
4. Members :
An individual or organization who pays to the Centre Rs. 10,000/- is enrolled as a member for the official year in which admission is made.
5. Honorary Members :
Persons who have distinguished themselves as executives or scholars and are interested in furtherance of the objectives of the Centre and who are invited by the Board of Governors, is enrolled as Honorary Member/s for such a period as may be decided by the Board.
Benefits to Members
1. Supply of all research reports and publications of the Centre, free of cost.
2. 10% concession in professional fees in consulting assignments and training programmes, offered by the Centre or any of its Staff/faculty.
List of donors, patron members and life members
1. Bank of Baroda, Mumbai
2. Bharat Bijlee Limited, Mumbai
3. Madura Coats Limited, Bangalore
4. MMTC, New Delhi
5. Steel Authority of India Limited, New Delhi
6. Wockhardt Limited, Mumbai
1. Bharat Bijlee Limited, Mumbai
2. Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore
3. Blue Star Limited, Mumbai
4. BPL Limited, Bangalore
5. Hyderabad Industries Limited, Hyderabad
6. ITC Bhadrachalam Paperboards Limited, Secunderabad
7. Steel Authority of India Limited, New Delhi.
1. Andhra Pradesh Paper Mills Limited, Hyderabad
2. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, New Delhi
3. Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai
4. Bokaro Steel Plant, Bokaro
5. Crompton Greaves Limited, Mumbai
6. Durgapur Steel Plant, Durgapur
7. Hospet Steels Limited, Hospet
8. Infosys Technologies Limited, Bangalore
9. Madura Coats Limited, Bangalore
10. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam
11. Tamil Nadu Handloom Weavers’ Cooperative Society (COOPTEX), Chennai
12. Tata Projects Limited, Secunderabad
13. Telco Construction Equipment Company Limited, Bangalore
14. Wockhardt Limited, Mumbai.
15. Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, Mumbai
16. APSRTC, Hyderabad